Post your 29er!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
oh on another note..............................

I remember seeing an ad in the for sale section from a gent who wanted to swap a Niner carbon fork with 1/8 steerer for a suspension fork...... how did you go mate

I am looking for a 1/8 carbon fork for my SS 29er - anyone?
CRC have a PZ Racing fork in that spec for around $220 if that suits you...

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I remember seeing an ad in the for sale section from a gent who wanted to swap a Niner carbon fork with 1/8 steerer for a suspension fork...... how did you go mate

I run one of these, nice.

Monks

Likes Dirt
the more XXL bikes being built = more XXL bikes will be available second hand in the coming years. The only way i will get to throw my leg over that machine is if OCD sells it too me or we start dating, he passes away and leave it to me in his will.

OCD you must be getting slightly bored with your Yeti by now and are already looking towards your next build. Ads/Ansonline/Sumgy/Monks and other giant mountain men - look away now - I have first dibs - I found OCD first
If I wasn't still in love with your old blacksheep I'd be vying for OCD's affections, and it would be no contest seeing I'm younger and have better legs. :love:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
If I wasn't still in love with your old blacksheep I'd be vying for OCD's affections, and it would be no contest seeing I'm younger and have better legs. :love:
Monks - that is like talking about how well you are getting on with my last girlfriend and how much fun you two are having........................ i still think about it and miss her deeply.

OCD is new around these parts and doesnt need any outsider influence - he has made his decision and is my bestie........... anyway he is more attracted to the more established gent with distinguishing features and rugged Gere/Clooney looks

Carbon fork - X Lite make a 15mm one for around 300 bucks as does a few others on CRC. I want to turn my Swift from a commuter into an light SS off roader. So light wheelset and forks, drop the front end a touch. That way next time I ride with Stevob and crew I can smash em on the climbs

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
I'm holding the cars, I'll make the call John and Monks... pics are required, please email (full size images only).

creaky

XMAS Plumper
OCD'R,

Now that I have finished staring at John's melons I remember my question ....

Have you got the Farsports rims setup tubeless ? How'd they go profile wise - easy with tape or did you need to run a rim strip.

My bike mechanic is recommending the farsports as being at the better end of the chinese carbon rim options but is basing that on the road rims he has seen / built. Hasn't eyeballed the mtb ones.

Any piccies of the rims ?

Cheers

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Sent you a PM....Hope the steerer is the right length..