Post your all mountain bike

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
IMG_2677.JPG

Just chillin in the carpark at OMV.
finally got my 36's sorted out and fitted.

Pretty happy now, only took a month and a half.

metroid

Likes Bikes
Kingdom Vendetta X2

Finally arrived after a lengthy wait.
Built up with Fox 34 Factory, Sram Eagle GX groupset, Sram Guide RSC brakes, front tyre 2.6 on Zelvy and 2.8 rear on Roval Transverse.
Been raining continuously here in Coffs and cant get out to try this baby.

DSC_0996_1.jpg
DSC_0997_1.jpg

metroid

Likes Bikes
Frothing. That thing is the sex. How does it ride????
Haven't had a chance yet to take it to trail. Coming from FS, might take some time to get use to it.
The geo is about the same as my FS, so hopefully would acclimatise quick.
Definitely a very light bike being titanium frame.

metroid

Likes Bikes
Frame landed

Hi,
Ordered the first batch that sold out within 2 weeks. Paid Euro 910 (frame) + Euro 150 (courier)+ GST.
Landed - $1750 for frame alone. Still dialling it in. So far liking it very much.

Flow-Rider

Burner
i had been looking for something different, but was told that evol or larger volume shocks wouldnt work with the way the suspension works, leverage ratio or something
Not true, I did tune the air can with a spacer kit though so that it's more to my liking. It actually climbs a lot easier and descends quite well when you turn the dial to open but the Float x has some adjustment with compression also.

sinvoka

Cannon Fodder
Not true, I did tune the air can with a spacer kit though so that it's more to my liking. It actually climbs a lot easier and descends quite well when you turn the dial to open but the Float x has some adjustment with compression also.
will have to try one and see the difference it makes 190x51 doesnt come up to often

scblack

Leucocholic
Finally arrived after a lengthy wait.
Built up with Fox 34 Factory, Sram Eagle GX groupset, Sram Guide RSC brakes, front tyre 2.6 on Zelvy and 2.8 rear on Roval Transverse.
Been raining continuously here in Coffs and cant get out to try this baby.

View attachment 340729
Are they Intense bars? I've not seen them around - where are they from?

Flow-Rider

Burner
will have to try one and see the difference it makes 190x51 doesnt come up to often
That shock came from a 2015 GT force that the 2nd owner cracked the frame on. I would say a spring shock would suit that frame really well. I actually enjoy riding it now as for before you either set it up for climbing or descending, I was unable to adjust the shocks to get anything in the middle with a Fox Float rp2 or RS Monarch RT3.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
That shock came from a 2015 GT force that the 2nd owner cracked the frame on. I would say a spring shock would suit that frame really well. I actually enjoy riding it now as for before you either set it up for climbing or descending, I was unable to adjust the shocks to get anything in the middle with a Fox Float rp2 or RS Monarch RT3.
The RP2s were manky on the Force.

Hi,
Ordered the first batch that sold out within 2 weeks. Paid Euro 910 (frame) + Euro 150 (courier)+ GST.
Landed - $1750 for frame alone. Still dialling it in. So far liking it very much.
Reasonable for a small batch Titanium frame.
Never ridden Ti.
Is it similar to steel? Better even?
My understanding is that the ride is like a steel frame but it's lighter and stronger?