Post your all mountain bike

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Ti is fly. Rides like a high end steel frame. Compliant without being noodly or too bendy. Wishy washy terms for it I know.

I have a Ti GT and Columbus SLX roadie. Both feel similar as far as being stable but can sponge up bumps.

My plain gauge cro-mo Timberline on the other hand will beat you up and laugh in your face in comparison.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

metroid

Likes Bikes
Still early days for me on Ti frame. Took it out on maiden ride yesterday on my local trail. I agree with other forumnites.
Even though no rear suspension, the bike feels like it has a firm rear suspension (not quite to lock out rear shock). I suppose 2.8 tyre account for most of it.
I have had NS cr-mo eccentric earlier in the piece and can remember being bounced around on that. Not quite Ti bike.
So far loving it and can tell the full sus (Whyte T130 S Work) wont be seeing much trails for now.

DSC_1000.jpg

edit - second ride this arvo. Loving this bike. The plus size tyres really lend very well to HT.

Last edited:

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Still early days for me on Ti frame. Took it out on maiden ride yesterday on my local trail. I agree with other forumnites.
Even though no rear suspension, the bike feels like it has a firm rear suspension (not quite to lock out rear shock). I suppose 2.8 tyre account for most of it.
I have had NS cr-mo eccentric earlier in the piece and can remember being bounced around on that. Not quite Ti bike.
So far loving it and can tell the full sus (Whyte T130 S Work) wont be seeing much trails for now.

View attachment 340808

edit - second ride this arvo. Loving this bike. The plus size tyres really lend very well to HT.
I'm very jealous of this bike. I was seriously looking at one of these frames also, but can't stomach the price at this stage.

Let us know how it goes!

-Shaun

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
classic case of going somewhere, forgot a drink bottle -called into a sml town market & thats all they had..besides it matches the cranks & no-one will steal it
The matching cranks and bottle is a stroke of genius. Tough neighbourhood though if you have water bottle thieves lurking around.

BT180

Max Pfaff
classic case of going somewhere, forgot a drink bottle -called into a sml town market & thats all they had..besides it matches the cranks & no-one will steal it
I think the WTF was more along the lines of what's going on with the strap between the top tube and the bottle cage....?

Flow-Rider

Burner
It is the anti-theft device (tm). Not always practical to chain a pitbull to the handlebars.
I've seen how that ends with a mean mother of a German Sheppard we had as a kid, boy comes off the bike after dog decides to chase another dog, dog then comes home with bike and no kid.

rgy1993

Likes Dirt
Coils on. Took her up for a run at Buller last week... spent some time fiddling with the settings on it, and far out it feels good going downhill. low-mid stroke support is out of this world compared to the old air shock.