Post your all mountain bike

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Raced the Gravity Enduro at Hollybank on Sunday, and only second ride on the bike. Came 6th despite an over the bars moment.
GE Hollybank.jpg

The bike handled the rocky Juggernaut trail well, very impressed. Even the climb to the top wasn't too bad.

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Recent trip to Tassie

I brought the Enduro to Tassie for a few weeks and managed to get a bit of riding (and crashing) in.

Earlier on, it resulted in this:

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Nice! Where did you ride? Obviously Derby was one, cool trails hey.
Yeah absolutely. Blue Derby was probably my favourite area. I could have spent another day there, but we had to keep moving.

I also rode Juggernaut at Hollybank (dropped at the top and rode down), Blue Tier (also down hill), North - South track outside Hobart, and sped down the made road from the top of Mt Wellington.

*video of that here for those interested.

https://vimeo.com/145582497

-Shaun

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Yeah absolutely. Blue Derby was probably my favourite area. I could have spent another day there, but we had to keep moving.

I also rode Juggernaut at Hollybank (dropped at the top and rode down), Blue Tier (also down hill), North - South track outside Hobart, and sped down the made road from the top of Mt Wellington.

*video of that here for those interested.

https://vimeo.com/145582497

-Shaun
LOL overtaking cars on a MTB! Would be epic if the proposed cable car goes ahead and they build a descent trail from the top that links up the North/South track. Blue Tier is a good ride, especially over all those granite slabs.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
few little tweaks here and there, it's getting there... now deciding if i get an EVOL/Corset for the fox DPS or just go straight to a Monarch plus.

Bodin

GMBC
few little tweaks here and there, it's getting there... now deciding if i get an EVOL/Corset for the fox DPS or just go straight to a Monarch plus.
Virtually everything else on the bike is SRAM/Avid/RockShox (pedals are the only Shimano part?), so stick with the theme and go the Monarch.

stirk

Burner
The fork skins look good. What are you using to hold on the front guard? I use cable ties, but you seem to have a different method...