Post your all mountain bike

Ideate

It's no so much the choice of decal ideate put on his plastic wheels, but the effort of getting them made up, and applying them that I don't understand....
But that's the thing. There was no effort.

As I said before, if SLIK made M100 decals I would have bought them instead just for the "har har" so I'm not trying to hide the fact that they're LB rims. In fact, I've never listed or said they were Enve on here.

1. LB stickers were rubbish, plus they didn't send me enough.
  2. I didn't want to put MORE effort into redesigning them for print.
  3. I ordered pre-designed Enve stickers that are exactly the right size for my rims.
  4. I think they look good because they have good proportion, contrast, shape and emphasis, especially on my riding preference (I hate climbing!)

What's so hard to understand?

I suppose the only difference between Chops and I, is that I'm not a fuck head.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
But that's the thing. There was no effort.

As I said before, if SLIK made M100 decals I would have bought them instead just for the "har har" so I'm not trying to hide the fact that they're LB rims. In fact, I've never listed or said they were Enve on here.

1. LB stickers were rubbish, plus they didn't send me enough.
  2. I didn't want to put MORE effort into redesigning them for print.
  3. I ordered pre-designed Enve stickers that are exactly the right size for my rims.
  4. I think they look good because they have good proportion, contrast, shape and emphasis, especially on my riding preference (I hate climbing!)

What's so hard to understand?

I suppose the only difference between Chops and I, is that I'm not a fuck head.
Yeah, ordered, paid, applied, eargued.

No effort at all, considering destickering wasn't even required. Like I said, I'm a cleanskin kinda guy, but whatever floats your boat, knock yourself out, I don't geddit, is all.

Was going to say, that's what made Norman unique......but in reality, notsomuch.

Ideate

Yeah, ordered, paid, applied, eargued.

No effort at all, considering destickering wasn't even required. Like I said, I'm a cleanskin kinda guy, but whatever floats your boat, knock yourself out, I don't geddit, is all.

Was going to say, that's what made Norman unique......but in reality, notsomuch.
I think old Norm' will definitely remain unique for some of his dodgey masquerading.

Rims came cleanskin, just how you like it. If you don't get it, then you never will but that's ok, you don't have to.. They're for me, not you :)

Z

Zaf

So, have Eva and yourself been going steady very long? Or are you still in the honeymoon period?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I'm a bit lost at the decal rage.

Ideate, if a rim breaks you should send it into Monza and try and claim warranty for shits and giggles!

Ideate

No your proving to be one too!!! LOL do everyone a favour and disappear just like Chopstick
lol.. ahhhh.. first of all, it's *you're* but that's just #nitpicking.

Second of all, I'm not the one trying to sell cracked and welded frames. It appears you are! At least you're being honest though.. but I'd say you're on track for a Dragan award.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I think old Norm' will definitely remain unique for some of his dodgey masquerading.

Rims came cleanskin, just how you like it. If you don't get it, then you never will but that's ok, you don't have to.. They're for me, not you :)
Oops, just remembered something

On a frame not made by Hope.

Don't hate me. :fear:

mint355

Likes Dirt
I was thinking this today. All the plus tyres are rubbish at the moment and I reckon I could fit one into my metrics (I actually have no idea but I'd try).

Here's my spitfire with new LB 38's. They were for the Darkside but I think I'll keep them on the spitty 8)

You should get some BOS stickers for those x fusion forks....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Wow, really...do YOU really give a fuck what people stick on their bike, after all - it's Their bike!
i have done this, and my take on the matter is...spidey.jpg

Z

Zaf

Wow, really...do YOU really give a fuck what people stick on their bike, after all - it's Their bike!
i have done this, and my take on the matter is...View attachment 324269
From a "his rights to do what he likes to his property" perspective, I'll fight for it tooth and nail!
He's not free from the consequences of his actions though.

Also, you gave enough fuck to post. ENVE posers unite!