Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Just finished the built. Not very colour coordinated as it was mostly built from spares, but should be a hoot to ride. Can't wait to take it out!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418031755.383813.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418031810.284112.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418031839.695291.jpg

Stoked to finally get this together! Big thanks to Ben from singletracks for the hookup. First ride this weekend. Excited.

Attachments

Last edited:

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love it! I just picked up a carbon hardtail for XC duties, and there is something really awesome about hardtails.
What does she weigh in at?

mint355

Likes Dirt
Hey guys had this built up for a week now it's an absolute blast to ride. I have a set of RS pikes to go on once I get the 130mm airshaft installed.

static_X3

Likes Dirt

My first singlespeed!

Recently converted my '14 Honzo to singlespeed. Starting off with a 32x21 setup which works well for most of the riding I do. I'll grab a 19th cog once the legs have built up a bit as it is a bit slow going on the flats but I may regret that when the hills arrive!

Mods include

Raceface 32t NW ring
Surly 21t cog
Reverb Dropper
Haven bars
Haven stem

Thats all she needs! brilliant bike im glad I sold the full susser for this I can attack the downs just as hard and its easier to pedal up hill and now that im singlespeed, maintenance is peasy..... Well once I take a link out now the chain has stretched

Dilmah

Squid

My first singlespeed!

Recently converted my '14 Honzo to singlespeed. Starting off with a 32x21 setup which works well for most of the riding I do. I'll grab a 19th cog once the legs have built up a bit as it is a bit slow going on the flats but I may regret that when the hills arrive!

Mods include

Raceface 32t NW ring
Surly 21t cog
Reverb Dropper
Haven bars
Haven stem

Thats all she needs! brilliant bike im glad I sold the full susser for this I can attack the downs just as hard and its easier to pedal up hill and now that im singlespeed, maintenance is peasy..... Well once I take a link out now the chain has stretched
I have a 14 honzo also and have found the standard seat post slips, have you had any slippage issues with the reverb dropper as I am considering one??

image.jpg

NS Eccentric
Rental fat bar lite carbon
50mm apex stem
Rock shox pike 160/130
Chris king headset
XTR crank stages power meter (race XC and train on this bike)
XX1 group set
XT brakes
Wheels are dt siss 240 hubs and American Classic 101 rims
KS LEV dropper post

Last edited:

loc81

Likes Dirt
Anyone here doing the Rocky Trail Rollercoaster on Sunday? Hard tail category is back again and the tracks are great fun- rough, loose but not overly technical. If you are as couple of hours either way from Newcastle, drop your cash and have a go!

Anyone here doing the Rocky Trail Rollercoaster on Sunday? Hard tail category is back again and the tracks are great fun- rough, loose but not overly technical. If you are as couple of hours either way from Newcastle, drop your cash and have a go!
I would have been there on my HT, but a long weekend at Thredbo has come up instead...