Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

slowmick

38-39"
After a 15 month nap in the garage the eccentric is back. New shoes, new forks, new cranks. Still lots of fun to ride. Would live a dropper but can't find a cheap one so quick release seat clamp it is.

Attachments

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
After a 15 month nap in the garage the eccentric is back. New shoes, new forks, new cranks. Still lots of fun to ride. Would live a dropper but can't find a cheap one so quick release seat clamp it is.
Such a fun bike! I keep thinking of buying a full suspension frame and building a new toy up, though have to say my Eccentric doesn't seem to be holding me back at all. Every ride makes me giggle:)

Haylex

Likes Dirt
Anyone else killing bottom brackets in their Eccentric's after riding in the rain/damp?

I have a sneaky suspicion that the lack of a drain hole underneath the BB is at fault. I've fixed mine with a drill to the shell, but not before replacing two BBs.....

dynamitedread

Likes Dirt
Had water get into the bb on my eccentric. It was the silly hole for dropper. Have since put a bit of tape over said hole and now good

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Haven't been in the saddle for nearly 2.5 years so I thought I'd go back to square one while at the same time join the the 21st century!

1.jpg

Edit * I'll just add it here instead of a PYR.

Frame: Dartmoor Hornet 27.5
Forks: DVO Diamond Boost 110
Running Gear: Shimano SLX all round
Handles: Dartmoor Lush 35mm
Wheels: Dartmoor Aircraft Pro laced to Dartmoor Reel Pro Hubs (Highrollers 27.5 x 2.8)
Dropper: Brand-X Ascend
Pedals (not pictured): Giant Pinner DH

Last edited: