Post your bunny hops and boosts.

Belle

Eats Squid
Must have been flying at that one?
yeww

I was reading one of my mates magazines (focal point bmx issue 2)
and i read this dark side story about you and your switch to bmx.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
yeah fair cranking at it.
people jump it from the otherside and its probably twice as long. thats too gnarly for my liking.

the article is a funny one. Cooper decided it would be a good idea, so i just ran with it.

zerotrails

Likes Bikes
my hop

hey guys, thought id throw up a pic of my hops, i was starting to get some good height on them but then i blew my ankle out riding trails and was off for 4 months, then last week some hessian stole my bmx. bastards.
its a strange angle and the road just got resurfaced so its hard to tell how high it is haha! oh well, make up your own mind if you think its decent or not :D

Attachments

philfbm

Likes Dirt
yeah fair cranking at it.
people jump it from the otherside and its probably twice as long. thats too gnarly for my liking.

the article is a funny one. Cooper decided it would be a good idea, so i just ran with it.

Do it from the otherside, you won't?

I love gaps at boccy there is so many epic lines there.

WeThePeople188

Likes Dirt
fuck orange is a sick park,
meet any of the locals?

well we hit up a party the night before (why we were in orange.) and left this arvo..

so we got up pretty early and hungover. lol

drove down (oops) to the park.. we were there from 7am to 12 hahah nd met a few locals.. my mate is mates with the gunn boys, pete and will

both park huckers, but yeah, got some locals show up.. most of them lil' 13yr shits

hahahaha

word on the street, there extending it

yeeow.

Last edited: