Post Your DH Bike

haltz

Likes Dirt
Just a repost now everythings up to date with the new 820 groupo, lookin and ridin better than ever. Frames almost a year old now, not really showin its age but guessin the next change will be to stick with nukeproof and try the pulse
IMG_2885.jpg

DirtyDingo

Banned
Just a mongoose, have done some upgrades

Fox 36 talas RC2 140-180mm
Fox RC 4 shock
Rental bars
Hope V2 brakes
Azonic Outlaws

Coming soon..
RaceFace Atlas crank set
SRAM XO carbon rear derailleur
RockShox reverb dropper post

Next upgrade would be a new frame lol
But not a mongoose

Attachments

booerns

Likes Dirt
She's almost done! Just waiting on a saint rear mech still, old 105 on there atm. Also waiting on a new upper crown to be delivered and then it'll be finished!

barron

Likes Dirt
Rotec RL9

This is what she looked like before I destroyed the forks on first day at Thredbo last weekend.IMAG0342.jpg

cevet87

Likes Bikes
P7040114.jpg

Old glory comp 8. replaced the totems with some 888's and the old crank with the zee and it runs like a dream (except trying to push the heavy bitch back up the track).

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Sweet rigs, I especially like the Aurums (my friend has an orange one)
Custom Marin Team DH. 10" of bliss haha. Not the best of pics as only have a phone camera
1404432_548144741927589_1354600267_o.jpg1403460_548144728594257_2084414967_o.jpg

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Something about those Marin frames that I just love, they look so tough... also looks like it would weigh a ton though. Ever put it on scales?

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Something about those Marin frames that I just love, they look so tough... also looks like it would weigh a ton though. Ever put it on scales?
Nah I havent, most people think they would weigh a ton because of the swing arm when in reality, the arm that would run from crankset to rear axle has just been moved up to the shock. I doubt it would weigh anymore or less than your average alu DH bike. Also for the people that think they are hard to clean, I take 2 bolts out on the lower of the swingarm and the whole entire rear assembly slides out presenting 2 very easy to clean triangles!!

scblack

Leucocholic
Nah I havent, most people think they would weigh a ton because of the swing arm when in reality, the arm that would run from crankset to rear axle has just been moved up to the shock. I doubt it would weigh anymore or less than your average alu DH bike. Also for the people that think they are hard to clean, I take 2 bolts out on the lower of the swingarm and the whole entire rear assembly slides out presenting 2 very easy to clean triangles!!
Please get another seat - it hurts my eyes!

All good otherwise. Nice bike.

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Please get another seat - it hurts my eyes!

All good otherwise. Nice bike.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO I love my seat. It was either lime red or white pink but yeah, most people hate the seat hahaha. Gotta be a lil outlandish y'know :loco: !!!

Crakka

Likes Bikes
Specialized demo 8 i 2010

I've had this bike for a few months now and just put some Easton Havoc Wheels on It!!
image.jpg