POST your GEAR !

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
I hope I don't come across as a dick, but I'm pretty sure that the majority probably won't be anal enough to collect all their gear, plunk it all into one pile, just for one photo to upload on Rotorburn for a show-off.

But hey, perhaps people will be arsed enough to do so.

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
I hope I don't come across as a dick, but I'm pretty sure that the majority probably won't be anal enough to collect all their gear, plunk it all into one pile, just for one photo to upload on Rotorburn for a show-off.

But hey, perhaps people will be arsed enough to do so.
You're not a dick.

driftking

Wheel size expert
I don't want to come of as a dick but reality is;
Kits are going to be all similar it's going to be the flashy pajama kits that people have or basic black white type stuff and they are all just going to be tld, royal, fox, oneal, one, which is all general standard stuff you can just buy for anyone so not much point. You could just look on the manufactures websites.

the only interesting kit on here will be if someone has had a custom kit made or a custom painted helmet and bike. I'm going to guess they will be few and far between so this thread wont go anywhere. Me I have a tld pajama kit :)

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
Fair enough mate, I just got bored, tried to think of something to post up and that's what i could come p with at that moment. My bad! :)

danthebloke

Likes Dirt

good idea,but idont think you guys want to see a pick of my cut off jeans and flannelette shirt.Also how could this be any worse than "Post your giant glory"lots of the same on there to.:very_drunk:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
good idea,but idont think you guys want to see a pick of my cut off jeans and flannelette shirt.Also how could this be any worse than "Post your giant glory"lots of the same on there to.:very_drunk:
^^your kit isn't complete unless you race BMX with an ice cream tub lid as your number plate and Volleys on your feet :D or desert boots :D

i've got some jerseys i've made up for myself, to avoid the factory pj look.