Post your Roadie

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Man, I love the BMCs. Lusting after a Teammachine disc, but can't justify swapping out my 4yo tarmac disc given they just ride the same anyway !

View attachment 368133
I really like them as well, shame everyone else has started making bikes like them! See a few around Perth but not too many
When I was looking, I didn't ride a TeamMachine though as I was after an endurance bike rather than a race bike. I rode a Tarmac SL6 and it was a bit too stretched out. I swapped the saddle and put a shorter stem on the one I bought, which made a big difference, and recently had it fitted properly so now I'm a bit lower and its so comfortable.
The new new TeamMachines are stunning though.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Nice, looks great. Quite endurance and comfy with the long head tube or are you just tall?
I am basically a human dinosaur. Terrible ham/lower back flexibility and short stumpy arms, big and thick where it counts though (the waistline).

Geo is very relaxed, similar to most endurance roadies but a tad more stack. I think the numbers are 590 stack and 385 reach running 100m stem.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Was a gravel ride over and around the Dandenongs. Always an adventure gravel riding on bald skinny tires :)
Looks like nearing the top of Basin-Olinda road? I've got a great 70km/1800m mixed-surface loop out there that I haven't done in a while but it's always good fun on 25c.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Double my 5km limit haha. I'm a regular around there otherwise, see if I can spot you one day!
I'll admit the photo is probably 2 years old. With the 5km covid condom i have rediscovered the road bike for loops of my local hills (frankston South and into mt Eliza)