Post your Roadie

Sumgy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was wondering about that
I couldn't find a good setup where i can ride full time in the drops
I thought there was something wrong coz (bad example but) When i was watching the tour de france or say most of cadel's climbing ... he climbs in the drops, when he's off the saddle and climbing he's on the drops
and im just thinking ... i can't stay longer than 5 minutes in that position how did he get a bike fit to be on the drops forever ?
He is more flexible than you perhaps?
I can ride the drops in a crit for an hour easily but I dont ride around in the drops on a day to day basis.

Rabble bukes

Likes Dirt

I thought the wheel decals couldn't be removed, like on my crossmax st's, but those ksyriums are just stickers, so they'll be going.

rone

Eats Squid
Grabbed this to haul my fat ass up Mt Wellington for the Wellington Challenge next month. I'm verbally committed. I'm so fucked.

2013-03-28 17.51.31.jpg

2013-03-28 17.51.19.jpg

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
Bought this off a mate for $1k it had done 25 km when I got it. hoping to shed a few kgs by getting some kms under my belt riding two to three times a week at the moment.

2011 trek Madone 3.1

clydesmcdale

Likes Bikes
This is my current roady. Commute about 200-300km a week. Built up about October last year. FM098 and Super Record, 50mm Clinchers. Told myself I was going to trim the steerer and the rear D cable, but after 7 months have not got around to it. Rides loverly.

IMG_0892.jpg

scblack

Leucocholic
This is my current roady. Commute about 200-300km a week. Built up about October last year. FM098 and Super Record, 50mm Clinchers. Told myself I was going to trim the steerer and the rear D cable, but after 7 months have not got around to it. Rides loverly.

View attachment 260978
That looks just great, I love it.

I have been seriously thinking of putting Super Record on my roadie - have you had any issues?

By the way I reckon thats the longest loop of cable out back of the derailleur that I have ever seen! Hehe.

clydesmcdale

Likes Bikes

I have been seriously thinking of putting Super Record on my roadie - have you had any issues?

By the way I reckon thats the longest loop of cable out back of the derailleur that I have ever seen! Hehe.
No issues with the Super Record. Although I run a chorus cassette for the sake of longevity and about a third of the price. Although this is what happened on a short power climb wailing on the cranks.

Mike95

Likes Dirt

View attachment 260978
Nice,
Almost bought a FM098 last year.
Farsport 50mm clinchers?

Both my Farsport 50mm clinchers have had the hub bearings go in the last few weeks.
Just did the front the other week & then the rear dies just the other day.
got 6k out of them of daily riding in all kinds of weather.

mad greek

Likes Dirt

I'm running a full Record groupset on my ride and have to say it's absolutely brilliant to ride. I could only imagine that Super Record would be just as nice. The shifting is super precise and the brakes are just spectacular.

I'm particularly fond of the full carbon look too :D

Lovin' the FM098, it looks the goods!!!

Cheers,
Theo