Post your Roadie

defy1

Likes Bikes
Thought I'd share mine. Nothing special anymore or latest and greatest, but good enough for me.
Put 26,522.0 km according to strava in a few years and she is still going strong.
Specs:
Giant TCR Advanced SL
Sram Red 10 speed (converted to 11 sp)
Chinese 38mm Carbon wheels

John U

MTB Precision
4FA41574-4A1E-4759-9136-45140F0115BC.jpeg
E0B09109-4000-4067-A7DF-0BD85AD7AD4D.jpeg

My first new roadie. Used strictly for commuting. 36ks each way. Trying to do it a couple of times a week.
Cube Attain GTC Disc. Carbon frame and fork. Full 105. Swapped out stem and seat post so I wouldn’t be stretched out too much.

alrsv1

Likes Bikes

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Recent (re)built 1999 Klein Quantum / SRAM Red / Fulcrum Racing 1s

Love it. There was a fluoro pink/purple fade one on facebook not long ago which I was sorely tempted by. Same idea, with modern components but it sold before I got the chance.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love it. There was a fluoro pink/purple fade one on facebook not long ago which I was sorely tempted by. Same idea, with modern components but it sold before I got the chance.
You mean Horizon Linear Fade (my fav Klein colour)

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Resurrecting this thread
This is my roadie, 2019 BMC Roadmachine 02 Three. 105 groupset with Ultegra brakes and brifters, shorter Zipp stem, Spesh Power Arc Expert saddle and Light Bicycle Carbon Wheels

Man, I love the BMCs. Lusting after a Teammachine disc, but can't justify swapping out my 4yo tarmac disc given they just ride the same anyway !