Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

stoo

Likes Dirt
As expected it's a porker, 14.9 on BR scales, and that'll be 15.2 with the CR's.
That's not so bad for a longer travel jigger I suppose, I might lighten up the Heckler a wee bit for the easier rides......

moorey

call me Mia
As expected it's a porker, 14.9 on BR scales, and that'll be 15.2 with the CR's.
That's not so bad for a longer travel jigger I suppose, I might lighten up the Heckler a wee bit for the easier rides......
Your scales are the anti-chops. Add a tiny bit (200g max) for the HD's over NN's, other than that, where did you find that extra 1.2-1.3kg over my spitty?

stoo

Likes Dirt
Bonza, that means my bathroom scales are a ways out so I'm actually 75kg?
Heavy bits are frame, shock, stem ( nice machine work but it's a serious paper weight ), tyres, tubes...
For now I'd prefer an aluminium frame and rims, bars and cranks too. Shove yer carbon peeps, if I can drag this fat arse up the hills I can drag a 15kg bike up too......

moorey

call me Mia
Bonza, that means my bathroom scales are a ways out so I'm actually 75kg?
Heavy bits are frame, shock, stem ( nice machine work but it's a serious paper weight ), tyres, tubes...
For now I'd prefer an aluminium frame and rims, bars and cranks too. Shove yer carbon peeps, if I can drag this fat arse up the hills I can drag a 15kg bike up too......
Couple o hunge more in frame, 150 more for flow over arch, 50g for stem(?), 200 on Tyres... Still doesn't add up....maybe my (Smithers) scales are the same brand as chuntsticks? :noidea:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Couple o hunge more in frame, 150 more for flow over arch, 50g for stem(?), 200 on Tyres... Still doesn't add up....maybe my (Smithers) scales are the same brand as chuntsticks? :noidea:
You're turning into a mong.

Boom King

Just brought this old girl back from the dead.

Rune V1.5

Waiting on hardware to mount a Monarch RT. Dropper and Pikes down the track as funds allow.

Now all I gotta do is get out and ride.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Rune V1.5

Waiting on hardware to mount a Monarch RT. Dropper and Pikes down the track as funds allow.

Ebony and ivory brah........we'd be like a piano keyboard, living in perfect harmony

moorey

call me Mia

Rune V1.5

Get me my wheels from lyndhurst to the city, and I'll cut you a sweet deal on a KS dropper... :whistle:

moorey

call me Mia
All you gotta do is ask.
Excuse me, Mr The King, any chabce you can get a set of wheels from Lyndhurst to the city for me. I'm sure there is some way I can repay your kindness....aside from checking if I have the spare loaner shock bushes I said I'd look for a week ago. There's mozzies out there now :fear:

Boom King

Excuse me, Mr The King, any chabce you can get a set of wheels from Lyndhurst to the city for me. I'm sure there is some way I can repay your kindness....aside from checking if I have the spare loaner shock bushes I said I'd look for a week ago. There's mozzies out there now :fear:
No need, Polish hardware on the way.