Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

ned_stp

Likes Dirt
Ordererd a non brown seat and a purple seat to keep the world in balance...:rolleyes:

First ride was at Beechworth last weekend. Destroyed a set of pedals on pedal strikes. Going to extend the Pike to 160mm to get the BB up a bit.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Ordererd a non brown seat and a purple seat to keep the world in balance...:rolleyes:

First ride was at Beechworth last weekend. Destroyed a set of pedals on pedal strikes. Going to extend the Pike to 160mm to get the BB up a bit.
Cool, now you can get those purple pedals you wanted ;)
That spitfire looks good in raw.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Slowly getting the big banana dialed in. I'm now running Manitou front and back. An ex-Moorey 160mm 27.5 Mattoc out front and a new McLeod in the rear. It's a very planted bike that just loves to rail the corners but at present I just can't get enough "pop" off smaller jumps and trail features. I think I'll need to give the rebound circuit on the fork a little love. Have also been swapping between my Syntace 28mm ID rims and the Crests at 23mm both shod with the same Schwalbe 2.35 tyres and to be honest I can't tell the difference. For riding the single track, the Crests are so much lighter and do make the bike much more fun overall.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slowly getting the big banana dialed in. I'm now running Manitou front and back. An ex-Moorey 160mm 27.5 Mattoc out front and a new McLeod in the rear. It's a very planted bike that just loves to rail the corners but at present I just can't get enough "pop" off smaller jumps and trail features. I think I'll need to give the rebound circuit on the fork a little love. Have also been swapping between my Syntace 28mm ID rims and the Crests at 23mm both shod with the same Schwalbe 2.35 tyres and to be honest I can't tell the difference. For riding the single track, the Crests are so much lighter and do make the bike much more fun overall.

I love/hate my Crests. On one hand, they're light and fast. On the other hand they require constant re-tensioning and always seem to be out of shape. Maybe that's just my riding style though

Always had a soft spot for the yellow Banshee colorways