Wondering how to go about selling a bike from Bayswater Vic, to Newcastle NSW
How to pack it?
Who to use?
And how much it roughly costs?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I've sent a few with e-go without issue. Pack into a cardboard bike box (get one from your LBS) with plenty of protection. The last one cost me around $30 Melbourne to Adelaide but that was maybe 5 years ago.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hey dude, not super dooper difficult but your buyer will thank you if you put a bit of time in. Get @fatboyonabike to send you some photos, his bike packing game is next level!

Get a suitable size box from your lbs, they'll have tonnes at this time of year.

Get some bubble wrap or some other protective wrap. Wrap the bike gooood, make sure everything is covered and secure with tape.

Usually just need to take off the front wheel and pedals to fit it in the box, but bars may need to come off too if you're unlucky. Make sure everything is secure and can't move around and scratch itself up in the box. Seperate moving bits with cardboard if you have to.

I usually use e-go for sending bikes. Can save a few $$ if you go depot to depot too which is a bonus.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Second that =depot to depot way cheaper, faster and more reliable.
Couriers hate going to pick stuff up= time waster.
I pick the courier based on where they have depots.
Oh yeah clusters are destructive so cover them well and rotors and derailleurs bend easily with lateral force so remove them.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Otherwise Greyhound are good at about $120 between major centres. That was a couple of years ago.

moorey

call me Mia
I've sent a few with e-go without issue. Pack into a cardboard bike box (get one from your LBS) with plenty of protection. The last one cost me around $30 Melbourne to Adelaide but that was maybe 5 years ago.
More like $80-100 these days (Sydney and Brissy), depot to depot, but e-go have been good to me.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Don't forget to add the shipping value to your bike's value after its been received either!