Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Um what? It should come with the bolt...WTF?
Is it hiding in the box?
Yeah box was empty. Nothing in the bubble wrap or plastic.
Nothing in the little bags of fixings either.

Sent them an email, can’t really see it being an issue. Just annoying.

Ultra Lord

Time to hit the bottle again and order a flash Ti bolt to chuck in there.
Also needs a little triangle nut to go with the bolt, that I won’t be able to get from a bolt shop because PROPRIETARY NUT FOR A FUCKING SEATCLAMP IS A THING APPARENTLY!

FML $20 from bikesports for the little bolt and nut.

I’ve scrounged up an old seat clamp. If they don’t send me a bolt and nut I’ll post them the seat clamp collar back and make sure to pack the bag with aids or something, fml what a joke.
EAD Hope!

I still love their brakes and hubs though. It’s a complicated relationship.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Also needs a little triangle nut to go with the bolt, that I won’t be able to get from a bolt shop because PROPRIETARY NUT FOR A FUCKING SEATCLAMP IS A THING APPARENTLY!

I’ve scrounged up an old seat clamp. If they don’t send me a bolt and nut I’ll post them the seat clamp collar back and make sure to pack the bag with aids or something, fml what a joke.
EAD Hope!

To be fair, the clamp should’ve come with the bolt and nut. And they’re bloody tidy.

Ultra Lord

Would it piss you off to know I've had a yellow Cotic Rocket frame sitting in the shed for 3 years?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Not really though, I wanted a 29 hardtail. Something different from what I’ve spent the last few years on.

Have you built it up at all?
More importantly, how’s that Nicolai coming along?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
View attachment 384870
Not really though, I wanted a 29 hardtail. Something different from what I’ve spent the last few years on.

Have you built it up at all?
More importantly, how’s that Nicolai coming along?
Probably best not to mention Nicolai and progress together in the same sentence.

PSA don't have kids.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Update time:
Cotic sending a new bolt and nut out. That was pretty painless, props to them.

Still pissy about proprietary nuts, but that ain’t cotic or the couriers being rough af (box was a little damaged) fault.

But seriously, why the fuck did hope need to machine a little triangle nut? Bloody showoffs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

EAD Hope!

I have an anno purple hope seat clamp somewhere (Thanks to women and foolish choices) that would look awesome with that yellow.

Ultra Lord

I have an anno purple hope seat clamp somewhere (Thanks to women and foolish choices) that would look awesome with that yellow.
There’s already more colour than I’m comfortable with on this thing. Appreciate the offer though.