posts since last visit.

Doogs

Likes Bikes
it is munted.
i dont know if it happens to everyone, but for me, when i load farkin.net, then click forums, then click posts since last visit, (say within seconds.) the time since last visit is the same as the current time. So no "new posts since last visit" comes up. :shock:

It is a problem with your cookie altering/detection i think. I think you update/alter the cookie as soon as a user opens farkin.net, and then when you read the cookie for the posts since last visit, it reads the updated cookie, and not the cookie that was created in the actual last visit.

Like i said, it could just be me, or it could just be DAMN windows.
:roll:

anyone else find this? or am i just being a tool?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i get the same thing doogs. That is why I just use the active topics and just manually scroll through the topics.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
yeah. this is a know problem... i should have it fixed shortly..

just gotta figure out how :p

anfon

Banned
I've got the forums bookmarked, and farkin.net front page, so i go to the forums first so i dont have that problem, and after i've finished looking through here i have a look at the main page. where it says the last time you visited, means last time you visited the farkin main page, i think.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I think this problem has been sorted now. However, this has been the case for me. What about you others?