Powdercoats

Anarki

Likes Bikes
So Grip Sport is Aus-wide? I guess I'd need to get some structural stuff done if I wanted a powdercoat, right?

Just FYI, I didn't take his word as gospel...I know how alu loves being abraded ;)

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Anarki, mate... you'd be a dumb-ass to get us to do your frame from over there... and you don't sound like a dumb-ass at all. We don't make a cent out of powder coating... it's simply a service that we ONLY offer in conjunction with frame repairs... so I actually don't want yours (or anyone elses') painting work and I'm only trying to let people know what to look out for. If you want to know what I've written about powder coating and the questions to ask and the things to ensure are actually done (or not done) to your frame use the search function here on the forum.
Cheers

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
No need to apologise, mate. The Aust-wide refers to the fact that we do work from all over the country for both bike shops and private customers... freight/courier companies and Aust Post are very good to us with getting frames and stands etc to and from anywhere in the country.
Of course SOME people (shut up right now Gutty!) might suggest that Aust - Wide simply means that a diet is called for... unfortunately they're right.