Power Beam Halogen from Torpedo7 any good ?

Mantra

Likes Bikes
simple answer .....
if you're on a budget they're great for the price/performance, the only downside is the weight/size of the battery required to run them.
BUT having said that, Nothing compares to HID lights...they make your Halogen lights look like they're going flat. Literally THAT bright and a much better light spread.
Cheapest HID's I can find www.hidtechnologies.com.au
Hope this helps...

Rat

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the input Mantra, yeah I have looked at the HIDtech lights, but at approx $450 inc postage I'm finding it hard to justify considering the limited night time riding I do.

dugfast

Likes Dirt
grrr. i want to see if these are worth buying or not but noone has! Are you a lab rat, rat? do you have a spare $100 to sacrifice for the benefit of others:p .

Rat

Likes Dirt
I just ordered some, but I won't get them and be able to review them before the special finishes in three days, including the weekend.

So if you want them dugfast then digdeepandfast and take the chance :)

trotts7

Likes Bikes
cost id AUD

Rat said:
I just ordered some, but I won't get them and be able to review them before the special finishes in three days, including the weekend.

So if you want them dugfast then digdeepandfast and take the chance :)
Hi Rat, what did they cost you in AUD and postage?

Rat

Likes Dirt
Lights $99 NZD
Postage $9.69 NZD

Total in AUD = $91.14

I bought a few other things as well, postage is set for everything below a $900 purchase.

The website doesn't convert for you and states "please note that your order may be billed in New Zealand currency"

I hope AMEX doesn't charge me an exorbitant fee for currency conversion.