Prepare yourself, it's coming back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You’re thinking of Dumbledore.
Is that where the original actor died and they asked gandalf to take over but he refused because there was beef between himself and the deceased so they picked anothererererer to take the role?

I have met @Oddjob and he is tall and wouldn't call fat. Great guy even if it was a short visit.

I think he might be too slow to catch animals. Plants are a much easier target :)

Mostly, I have my own mental image of the Pood's and like it very much just as it is.
Look at that thin man...he game get so close to the bench because he isn't lugging a big fat tummy. That must be a photo shop job. I trust you left a good review!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Look at that thin man...he game get so close to the bench because he isn't lugging a big fat tummy. That must be a photo shop job. I trust you left a good review!
Ah, well, maybe it wasn't you despite the uncanny resemblance.

You may have a doppleganger in Newcastle sir. Now you could get away with petty crimes filmed on CCTV and blame the other guy. Winning.....

stirk

Burner
Quiet you. I don't know what is wrong thos this "I want it now" generation...
Farkin impatient tradies like @Ultra Lord roaring around in ultra powered turbo diesel SUV utes merrily burning dinosaurs, while driving dangerously close to Lycra clad roadies and throwing Macca's rubbish out the window at innocent puppies.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Farkin impatient tradies like @Ultra Lord roaring around in ultra powered turbo diesel SUV utes merrily burning dinosaurs, while driving dangerously close to Lycra clad roadies and throwing Macca's rubbish out the window at innocent puppies.
Which, in turn goes untreated down a storm water drain and threatens to choke dolphins merrily swimming in an ocean full of melted icecaps.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Which, in turn goes untreated down a storm water drain and threatens to choke dolphins merrily swimming in an ocean full of melted icecaps.

Are you implying the dolphins are merry because the maccas rubbish is happy meals boxes?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Residual sugar on the packages has them addicted. Obese porpoises enjoying their hit

You guys are just being mean now

stirk

Burner
Residual sugar on the packages has them addicted. Obese porpoises enjoying their hit

You guys are just being mean now
All the extra water and nutrients in the oceans from the melting icecaps will make the fishes really happy, gotta look on the bright side, more fish for us to eat.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
All the extra water and nutrients in the oceans from the melting icecaps will make the fishes really happy, gotta look on the bright side, more fish for us to eat.
Where moorey can comfortably do fishing from the newly elevated coastline at Buninyong Beach for tasty nutrient rich fish that were happy until said hooking of mouth.

stirk

Burner
Where moorey can comfortably do fishing from the newly elevated coastline at Buninyong Beach for tasty nutrient rich fish that were happy until said hooking of mouth.

Why'd you bring moorebag into this? Obsessions can be hard to let go of.

It'll me catching the fish from Springwood Bay while moorebag be scooping up seagull poop to compost his kale crop.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Why'd you bring moorebag into this? Obsessions can be hard to let go of.

It'll me catching the fish from Springwood Bay while moorebag be scooping up seagull poop to compost his kale crop.
Yeah, point taken.

Springwood Bay does have a nice ring to it.