Prescription goggle/sungalsses

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah specsavers advertises some brands of multi-focal contacts.
I tried contacts many years ago, but got frustrated trying to put them in myself at home and just gave up without really giving them a go. So I will give it another go as I'm starting to think not riding with glasses is becoming more dangerous haha.
I'll let you know how I go with the single vision goggle inserts, will be riding them in Tassie in a couple of weeks.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Having owned Oakley glasses since the original Frogskin in 1988 I was a bit disappointed with the longevity of the Crosslink. The socks on the arms only lasted about 12 months. If you choose this route pick a bog standard colour combination so spares are easy to obtain. Otherwise they are good glasses.
All of Oakley’s other products have been great, and their support of their products is stellar. I can’t speak highly enough of it.
Oakley's quality and longevity has taken a big dive since they got bought out by Luxottica. I've still got a set of Chisel Ti script frames (frame is about 12 years old now...), and they're still in better condition than glasses I've purchased later.
Prescription Safety glasses can be an option for riding, although the safety glass requirements mean that you're likely to be more prone to lens fogging than otherwise.
For those that have a spare kidney or other vital organ available, Oakley now do prescription safety glasses (i.e. AS1337, they've done Z81+ for years) although they may not suit your script.
Fuglies are also an example of a script safety glass option, although if I'm honest the script fitment isn't as good as the Oakley, but then again neither is the price of the Oakley.

John U

MTB Precision
My latest frames are Maui Jim’s. Solid feel and good shape. Using single focus for riding (now have multifocals for when not on the bike).