Front hub - DT Swiss 350
Rear hub - DT Swiss 350
Front rim - Race Face arc
Rear rim - Race Face arc
Spokes - DT Swiss Comp
Nipples - DT Swiss
Tyres - Maxxis Dissector
Total weight - 14.2kg
Delivery - By the Banshee enabler in Chief @Boom King, couldn't have done it without him.

Haven't had much of a chance to ride it but on the couple of outings it's been very fun.

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
YT have little 475ml bottles and cages for $25 so I've managed to get 950ml in the front triangle. Was always my biggest gripe with the older model Banshees but managed to sort it.
respect for not putting on a dinner plate, i also dig the hydration setup

which specific yt bottle is it, i se they make diff ones for diff frames

Litenbror

Eats Squid
respect for not putting on a dinner plate, i also dig the hydration setup

which specific yt bottle is it, i se they make diff ones for diff frames
They are meant for their ebikes but fit nicely on the Banshee.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Loving this. They're such a good bike, and that'll do you proud for a long time to come.

That water bottle idea is good too. I just sling a small collapsible water bottle in my Henty backpack but the is much better.

How're you getting on with the Sr Suntour Durolux RC2? Have you opened it up yet? They're as dry as a martini from the factory so get going with the slickoleum and it reduces the stiction I've found.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
.How're you getting on with the Sr Suntour Durolux RC2? Have you opened it up yet? They're as dry as a martini from the factory so get going with the slickoleum and it reduces the stiction I've found.
Interesting - mine had plenty of slicko. No oil but plenty of grease. I’ve but popping oil in via the ports on the back for a few months (just once every six weeks or so) and will open it up again for a lower service soon

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Loving this. They're such a good bike, and that'll do you proud for a long time to come.

That water bottle idea is good too. I just sling a small collapsible water bottle in my Henty backpack but the is much better.

How're you getting on with the Sr Suntour Durolux RC2? Have you opened it up yet? They're as dry as a martini from the factory so get going with the slickoleum and it reduces the stiction I've found.
Loving the bike and had a good time building it up. Love the Durolux, had a Auron previously and this is even better. Opened it up and there was plenty of slicko, it's a dry lower so no oil but they didn't skimp on the grease.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
The black looks hawt! So keen for my v3 to arrive.

What brake mount did you use for the rear (and size rotor?)?

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missed this, I have it set at 140mm atm and with the extra axle to crown that the durolux has it's probably 150 for rs or fox, I really like the high stack.
It's a good point about the extra A2C on the Durolux. I'm probably running all my forks ~10mm too high.