NSW Private Slopestyle/Dirtjumps

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Just discovered this rad set up a week ago, located in Ebenezer on private property. These jumps were built with the assistance of an excavator. Only jumps left to finish off are the remaining last 2 jumps (last one to be with a freestyle metal ramp soon to come). Ideal on a hardtail/slopestyle bike :) Welcome to have a throw down (PM me), but it's DIG & RIDE only.

*WARNING: Strong Course Language*

[video=youtube;TPNrdYAzl8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPNrdYAzl8A[/video]

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Someone is a bit excited with that hip! Looks like a mad set up. What sort of height and gap are you popping? It is difficult to tell in the vid, other than it being big.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Someone is a bit excited with that hip! Looks like a mad set up. What sort of height and gap are you popping? It is difficult to tell in the vid, other than it being big.
I was quite stoked! The gaps start from about 4-5 metres long and gradually get longer. Unsure about height but my guess is (on the hardtail which goes higher than my mates Pslope), going about 3-4m high average? Really half-guessing so could be way off. They don't feel big anymore after hitting them (which normal I guess?)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cheers. True - jumps usually look big until you get them dialled. Then they look small. Then you get complacent. Then you crash...then they look big again.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Your level of stoke is sick!

such a rad little vid, I can relate so much.

Who needs to get complacent before they crash? that's the first thing i do when hitting new lines.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Cheers. True - jumps usually look big until you get them dialled. Then they look small. Then you get complacent. Then you crash...then they look big again.
Truer than a buckled wheel! It's a never ending cycle.

First two, nearly over shot?
Yup, sorta flat landed the first, then tiny overshoot on second. Was kinda expecting it, as I often do overshoot the first one a bit.

Your level of stoke is sick!

such a rad little vid, I can relate so much.

Who needs to get complacent before they crash? that's the first thing i do when hitting new lines.
Stoke levels were all time high man, peaking hence I lost my shit once I landed it! Gonna be even more stokeness if we get other riders there for sure. There's only 2 of us so far that have ridden these jumps and we're welcome for more riders (and diggers - no dig no ride!)

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Mark Oliver said:
It a odd situation. I don't own the land it's a family friends. I just have permission to use the back half of their place.
I have to keep it low key is so I will just have people come ride with me in small groups on and off.
I would never charge anyone to use it. As long as you pick up a shovel it's all good
^^ That's the guy who built the trails. He also straight up said people can't go without him there.