problem solvers for M8100 XT?

Cropduster

Likes Dirt
The Avid brakes on my Zesty are now history, i've ordered and installed Shimano XT8100 which should be fine however my bar space is now very minimal and cluttered
looking on line it seems i have I-Spec-EV (please correct me if i'm wrong here) and the Sram XO 11 speed shifter has "Matchmaker" clamps, so on the RHS i'm looking to share one perch for both and i can't seem to find one anywhere...

On the LHS i have my RockShox dropper button which i would like to share with the XT brake perch, again, no luck
I also have a Fox CTD remote but i can easily move that if needed

Anyone point me in the right direction? all i can find is I-Spec A and B and I-Spec 2

Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You may be able to mount up the matchmaker directly to the XT levers? May not be able to tilt the shifter far enough back/up though, EV has a lower range of movement backwards than matchmaker.

Mount this little doohickey up to the lever and see if it works for you?

Attachments

bear the bear

Is a real bear
The Avid brakes on my Zesty are now history, i've ordered and installed Shimano XT8100 which should be fine however my bar space is now very minimal and cluttered
looking on line it seems i have I-Spec-EV (please correct me if i'm wrong here) and the Sram XO 11 speed shifter has "Matchmaker" clamps, so on the RHS i'm looking to share one perch for both and i can't seem to find one anywhere...

On the LHS i have my RockShox dropper button which i would like to share with the XT brake perch, again, no luck
I also have a Fox CTD remote but i can easily move that if needed

Anyone point me in the right direction? all i can find is I-Spec A and B and I-Spec 2
Problemsolvers do not current make a mismatch adapter for the new Shimano EV standard.
I suggest emailing them to see if this will be available in the near future.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Problemsolvers do not current make a mismatch adapter for the new Shimano EV standard.
I suggest emailing them to see if this will be available in the near future.
Yeah I'm waiting on this too.
I have spec EV brake levers... But no adapters for shifter and dropper.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Wow, after seeing that I think Shimano should definitely fess up in the COFW thread!

Shimano: Hey guys, we've done it again and made another generation of controls that don't integrate with the last ones, winning!!
Riders: You realise it fits SRAM basically perfectly now, right?
Shimano: ..... shit...