Sold found

safreek

When/if u do that, can u pm me if u want to sell the lefties? I'm keen to get one for my trail bike (installed with project 321 adapter). Always love lefty..
Sweet as, every one seems to want to much for the prophets though. Hopefully a sensibly priced one will come up at some stage. The lefties certainly are a mad pronger, have never felt right calling it a fork though

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah, looks good. Unfortunately I am in financial dire straights. Pretty fucked, having to sell a bike.
Once I move house I will be on the hunt
Sorry to hear that. Swaps for the Devinci :)
Still might be worthwhile seeing how much it will be let go for.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
How about a Bullit?

If I hadn't bought almost everything to build my SS already I'd be all over this

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It should be at the top of this glazed man's wish list.
Definitely should be at the top. Long travel, single pivot, 1.5 steerer, wicked style. It's like the heckler's rowdy big brother.

I was hunting for one for a while, only found the older 1 1/8 steerer models. Would be a pretty rare bike I imagine? This one has the added benefit of not having to remove the totems from his ASX, and not breaking the poor cracknfail from using a 180mm fork on a bike meant for a 100mm fork.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Definitely should be at the top. Long travel, single pivot, 1.5 steerer, wicked style. It's like the heckler's rowdy big brother.
The Bullit does feel like it can plow through anything that a lighter Heckler or SL with get a bit chatter. I know of few that have hung onto and rebuilt the Bullits. They are very versatile - can be built up strong and beefy as needed.

Fun bikes that are still capable.