Sold found

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I like the wheels, unfortunately that's all I can say. Cannondale let me down that year. Probs explains why I had a Cannondale roadie in the 90s
A fair call. Looks like something Europeans would do to a bike, like bolt on plastic fairings and ride down a ski slope before tucking down on fondue, schnapps and copious amounts of German beer.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So I went searching for info on the asx and found yeti have a ripper little history page
How cool is that!
I know santa Cruz do something similar, but it's a bit less nostalgic feeling. Any other brands do this? Because that was a pretty cool read and easy to see the evolution over time.
Nice link, Yeti have done some great bikes.

Here is hallowed hall of ye olde if you are keen for that stuff.
http://mombatbicycles.com/MOMBAT/bike_list.html

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That red leather clad superman, is he the guy that had the epic crash attempting same in South America quite a few years ago attempting said record?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nope, mine!
(That's my bid)

I'm just after the hanger/bearing clamps though, if I get it the rest will be up for grabs cheap

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Good luck sir, I'm a large and all good for Hecklers now. No risk of last second sniping from me :)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Good luck sir, I'm a large and all good for Hecklers now. No risk of last second sniping from me :)
i'm a large too, recently bought a heckler for myself thinking 18" was a large, but turns out thats the medium. all good, i have one son on a medium heckler, might aswell get his twin on the same bike i reckon :D i like the simplicity of this bike vs the commencal i was going to give him, and its a convoluted and time consuming project which is exactly the distraction i need at the moment.