Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I have had too many rums, is the boot split or leaking out the ends?
Looks like a cut. Not a split, but a “split” on the peak of a bellow. I think it seems like it’s been mishandled, but it could be a fault right from from the CV boot maker (I think it’s GKN..).

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That looks cool, but not applicable to this - too much flex and hard to clean.And I need to put grease back in anyway. No biggie, it's not a massive or expensive job and wont ever need doing again - just mildly annoying on a brand spanking new car.
It is not new, you have driven it.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
That looks cool, but not applicable to this - too much flex and hard to clean.And I need to put grease back in anyway. No biggie, it's not a massive or expensive job and wont ever need doing again - just mildly annoying on a brand spanking new car.
Wasn't serious ;)

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Here's a bit of hardcore pr0n for you guys. 170 classic/muscle/race/weird and wonderful cars (inc 5 or 6 bikes) being auctioned in Dandenong now.

https://www.graysonline.com/automot...25&cgu={ceaa6223-2262-4e68-9e0b-36232b623876}

Build number 1 of 30! This Dick Johnson Limited Edition by Herrod Performance Mustang has over 800 HP, this is the first and possibly the only one to hit the public market. Ford Mustang My19 5.0l V8 Fastback 10 Spd Auto Winter White. Custom Whipple Stage 2 Supercharger & Intercooler.

Attachments

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
that poor ol splitty, at least it has deluxe trim, but the steel in it would be far from ok..... that 40ks there just to bring the bodywork/chassis up to speed....
What struck me was the amount of work that apparently went into getting it to where it is. Completely impractical, but it looks pretty cool. When I first saw it, I thought it was a model/toy.