Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

smitho

Likes Dirt
In the interests of expediency I'll give you it. It's Paris Charles De Gaulle to Reunion (Southern Indian Ocean, just east of Madagascar) although there was a one-off COVID-related direct flight last year from Paris to Papeete in Tahiti that not only broke the longest domestic flight record but the international one as well.
That’s generous. I was only 11000km out.

Name the four countries that when spelled with all capital letters have no enclosed spaces in the letters.

E.g A, O, and B all have enclosed spaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

The Olden Dazed
Staff member
That’s generous. I was only 11000km out.

Name the four countries that when spelled with capital letters have no enclosed spaces in the letters.

E.g A, O, and B all have enclosed spaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is e enclosed but E is ok if we spell all in capitals????? Same for g or G.

Otherwise I got one: Fiji or FIJI

If above then:

FIJI
CHILE
YEMEN

Fark, capitals works except for r R rrrrrr

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
That was a great question! I used to do a lot of pub quizzes so I’m surprised I’ve never heard it before.

Anyway moving on…

Who or What is a ‘Reeperbahn’ ?

fatboyonabike

Captain obvious
I have heard of it in a song but FIIK which one..something deep inside tells me it was an Australian band :rolleyes:
edit: I am going to guess red light district purely based on the one line from a song I can't remember very well

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I have heard of it in a song but FIIK which one..something deep inside tells me it was an Australian band :rolleyes:
edit: I am going to guess red light district purely based on the one line from a song I can't remember very well
Yup. It's a street in Hamburg that's the centre (and namesake) of it's famous Red Light District. It's also where the Beatles first started playing together in their early days