Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Vostok Station in Antarctica. At -88°C, the coldest recorded naturally-occurring temperature on the planet.

Depends if you call rotating staff "living" there or not, rather than permanent residents.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Right-O

Seeing as this is a mountain bike forum. Can someone please tell me where the following well-known trails are:

Porcupine Rim
Split Enz
The Hero trail
Air Ya Garn
Samurai Pizza Cat
Ae Line

LPG

likes thicc birds
I knew it was somewhere on the road between Yakutsk and Magadan, couldn't think of the name :(.

On the topic of Siberia, what percentage of the world's fresh water is in Lake Baikal.

And for a bonus get some love from me, there is a track reference to as the 110 that goes up the east side of Lake baikal, why was it originally constructed.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I knew it was somewhere on the road between Yakutsk and Magadan, couldn't think of the name :(.

On the topic of Siberia, what percentage of the world's fresh water is in Lake Baikal.

And for a bonus get some love from me, there is a track reference to as the 110 that goes up the east side of Lake baikal, why was it originally constructed.
29% rings a bell. although I could be way out as there's a lot of fresh water in the world.

as for the bonus, I vaguely remember there being a heap of zinc mines