Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
What classic comedy movie are these quotes from?

“Bea Arthur. Outstanding.”

“I masturbated. Constantly”.

Hint: Stars Brendon Fraser, Adam Sandler, Steve Buscemi, Michael McKean, Judd Nelson, Kramer, Joe Mantegna, Ernie Hudson, Lenny and David Arquette.

Both quotes close to my heart.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
2nd quote is from my ‘what did you do during the summer holidays’ class report every year from 1990-1995*

*reporting was obviously stopped after I left school but you can’t teach an old dog new tricks

moorey

call me Mia

Hint: Stars Brendon Fraser, Adam Sandler, Steve Buscemi, Michael McKean, Judd Nelson, Kramer, Joe Mantegna, Ernie Hudson, Lenny and David Arquette.

Googled, and can’t believe I’ve never heard of this, given the cast.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

This won’t help if you haven’t seen it…

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
*old age has ruined my brain. I really liked that film but only watched it the once on account of age but now every time I see that Steve Buscemi ‘How are you doing, fellow young people’ meme I always automatically think it can from that.
Anyway, I’m rambling.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
What side job* did Steve Buscemi have when he was doing theatre back in New York City in his early career that he famously returned to about 20 years ago for a few days.

*probably main job. Acting may have been the side job now that I think of it.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Nope.*

that’s not to say he has never worked hospo. He’s an actor, of course he’s worked hospo!

nah. This was a significantly more high profile and important job (particularly at the time)

moorey

call me Mia
What side job* did Steve Buscemi have when he was doing theatre back in New York City in his early career that he famously returned to about 20 years ago for a few days.

*probably main job. Acting may have been the side job now that I think of it.
Wasn’t he a boxer? No idea if he returned to the the ‘job’