Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

scblack

Leucocholic
It is probably something dumb like it was actually DY and was an abbreviation for district yellow where everyone pissed on the sand.
No one really quite knows for sure. On an old map was the initials D.Y. and that has been credited as the first reference. That’s all there is.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
FYI..
most commonly consumed meat in the world is actually Piggy Wigs and not goat as once thought!
peeked on the rock question....I was way off!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Back in black
Back in really dark blue
Back in really really dark grey
Back in almost black but it looks like black.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Back in Black?

Edit: Google tells me I'm right...so going back to London, The Tower of London has some permanent "pets", What are they and how many are there?

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Thanks for the 4 albums in a row question - it has killed plenty of time at work this morning - trying to rememeber what order the albums go in the box sets :)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Thanks for the 4 albums in a row question - it has killed plenty of time at work this morning - trying to rememeber what order the albums go in the box sets :)
In my younger years I could have told you all of them, first to last. Reckon I'd be lucky to get 2 of them right now.

All the important stuff I focused on in my teenage years has been pushed out of my brain to make way for all the pointless adult drap.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In my younger years I could have told you all of them, first to last. Reckon I'd be lucky to get 2 of them right now.

All the important stuff I focused on in my teenage years has been pushed out of my brain to make way for all the pointless adult drap.
Adulting comes with a heavy toll.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ravens. It is said if the ravens ever leave the tower the monachy will fall. Strangely the birds are well fed and have their wings clipped.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Ravens. It is said if the ravens ever leave the tower the monachy will fall. Strangely the birds are well fed and have their wings clipped.
I'll pay that DC.

Ravens they are, 6 of them but I think they keep a few spares as some have been prone to a walkabout in the past.