Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Peckpeckpeckpeckpeck

He was an ewok and Carrie Fisher used to feed him milkshakes as he used to have to stay in costume.

Edit: Possibly cookies too. Can’t remember if it was an interview or in lifes too short were he gave out this info

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Winning.

Name every Star Wars release that Warwick Davis has actee in. Bonus points if you can name his characters too.
I recall willow so am guessing he's played an ewok character although I can't recall any ewok character names!

Edit: what UL said

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Winning.

Name every Star Wars release that Warwick Davis has actee in. Bonus points if you can name his characters too.
Hmmm. I know he was in Ewok in Return of the Jedi and the Battle for Endor but no idea of the name. He was also brought back to do something in episode 1,2 or 3 but I'm stumped on who he would've acted as, maybe some unknown small character?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Hmmm. I know he was in Ewok in Return of the Jedi and the Battle for Endor but no idea of the name. He was also brought back to do something in episode 1,2 or 3 but I'm stumped on who he would've acted as, maybe some unknown small character?
Yep, was Wicket (smallest Ewok) in RTOJ, Battle of Endor and Caravan of Courage.

He did some work for a Yoda scene in The Phantom Menace but didn't get a gig in Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith.

Had a bit part in the Tocodana cantina scene in The Force Awakens, was a small character shooter in Rogue One, that gambling alien that sticks coins in BB8 in The Last Jedi and another mercenary type character in Solo.

You might as well go next, he's obviously even more obscure than I thought. Nice work picking up on the Battle of Endor movie.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
He did some work for a Yoda scene in The Phantom Menace but didn't get a gig in Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith.
Had a bit part in the Tocodana cantina scene in The Force Awakens, was a small character shooter in Rogue One, that gambling alien that sticks coins in BB8 in The Last Jedi and another mercenary type character in Solo.
Well there you go, I never knew that! Thanks for the info. ;)

The anaconda snake is known to have four versions of it. What are the four.
heliheli.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Google says willow was also one of Anikin's friends and the guy next to Watto in the pod racing scene. There was maybe something else as well, I can't remember.

Binaural

Eats Squid
Green anaconda (the really big 11m one), yellow anaconda, spotted, and the other one I can't remember. Source: reading animal books to my 4yo yesterday. Also noted for their mating style of a "breeding ball", which is basically a combination of a gangbang and a buffet.

Binaural

Eats Squid
On that note - what is the name of the largest snake that ever lived? For extra credit, what did it have in common with the world's largest ever carnivorous dinosaur?

Titanoboa/Spinosaurus. Both of them fed mostly on fish.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
On that note - what is the name of the largest snake that ever lived? For extra credit, what did it have in common with the world's largest ever carnivorous dinosaur?

Titanoboa/Spinosaurus. Both of them fed mostly on fish.
The common factor...please tell me they were both reptiles?

Largest snake was the Rainbow Serpent.