Public servants and social media

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To keep brain from freezing...

I was chuckling over some of the real early stuff on the weekend:
- Bart the Genius (Bart switches test papers with Martin)
- The Call of the Simpsons (where Homer buys an RV and takes the family into the wild...)

...either a brilliant beast, or a below average human being.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Favourite line of all time...?

"Now listen here brain, I don't like you & you don't like me. So let's just do this thing so I can get back to killing you with beer"

I laugh every time I think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Favourite line of all time...?

"Now listen here brain, I don't like you & you don't like me. So let's just do this thing so I can get back to killing you with beer"

I laugh every time I think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is masterful.

I wore my extra loose pants for nothing!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
"Behold the rarest of the rare. The mythological two-headed hound, born with only one head."

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Bart and Homer having a sniffy, lover's tiff style argument:

Homer: "So, what are you doing this weekend boy?"

Bart: "Father-son rafting picnic"

Homer: "He he, you don't have a son"

(from the Big Brother episode, where Bart has a fun older role-model as a result of Homer's shit parenting)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bart and Homer having a sniffy, lover's tiff style argument:

Homer: "So, what are you doing this weekend boy?"

Bart: "Father-son rafting picnic"

Homer: "He he, you don't have a son"

(from the Big Brother episode, where Bart has a fun older role-model as a result of Homer's shit parenting)
Then it's time to kick some back.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Think this might be my all time fav from Homer:

Look Marge, you don't know what it's like - I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order. You're out of order. The whole freakin' system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth. 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do. Forget it, Marge, it's Chinatown.

And this one:

Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

aaaand maybe this one as well:

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Think this might be my all time fav from Homer:

Look Marge, you don't know what it's like - I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order. You're out of order. The whole freakin' system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth. 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do. Forget it, Marge, it's Chinatown.

And this one:

Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

aaaand maybe this one as well:

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
The foot has spoken.

Let us celebrate this agreement by the adding of chocolate to milk.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I remember when The Simpsons was a short on the Tracy Ullman Show and shown in cinemas...like before the main show (Die Hard 2) and I'm a public servant on social media....[fuckit]

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I remember when The Simpsons was a short on the Tracy Ullman Show and shown in cinemas...like before the main show (Die Hard 2) and I'm a public servant on social media....[fuckit]
What is a mind? No matter... What is matter? Never mind... Good night son.