Pump tracks round the Northern Beaches

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Hi all... I'm just after pointers to where pump tracks are round the Northern Beaches.

Considering taking the little tikes there n unleashing them........ Oxy's just a little ruff for them ATM... I've tried,,, hehe :):)

Lt Dan

Likes Bikes
hey mate

i don't know of any on the beaches, but i know there is one in northbridge next to the golf course on sailors bay rd
hope this helps

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the replies guys,, I know of the Northbridge one but wasn't sure if there were any round nth beaches,,,, I know of the "jump" tracks at Terry Hills n Red Hill but weren't sure if they had pump tracks attached,, haven't been for quite some time n never really paid attention,,,,, thought there was also one in Seaforth...

Anyhow, might be time to pick up a shovel,,,, never too early for the little buggers to learn to dig eh....... Hehe

Tried to get the OK to build one in the backyard, denied by the big Boss..... Asked for one in the front yard ------ DENIED -------- apparently, she reckons it's just the first step n before too long we're gonna be riding off the roof..... Hehe... "like that's gonna happen, it's just for the kids".........hehehe

Last edited:

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You could check out The Grove at Seaforth too..... Koobilya St.

I don't know what you'd call it - kind of a gravity fed pump track I suppose. Whole thing can be rolled. Council built for added safety.