Purple Argyles

liam2051

Banned
that is the most disgusting set of forks i have ever seen in my life, did someone throw up on them?

Using my favorite analogy "They look like dogs balls"

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
I have the White set next to it currently, i reckon they look pretty decent!

They seem a little too dark for me though, lighter and i would build it up with a 08 Suburban in the Apple/green colour!

LewLew

Banned
they look like shit. the colour is toooo dark. Mint is bad enough let alone purple :|. YUcky! It would be actually pretty easily to do this to your forks your self.. take ur lowers off desticker them paint them whatever colour order a sticker kit fro CRC.. haha it would cool ordering a gold label sticker kit everyone would trip out and be like.. holly fuck what year are those?!?!?! lol it sounded funnier in my head.. anyways..

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
i reckon they would look nicer if it was a faded purple.. kinda voilet.. like the mint green..

but still with the right components it wouldnt look half bad.

mr.Bean

Banned
OMG :eek:i might buy them and spray my dmr transition the same colour!!! that would be pimp as!!!! love them so much.

anyway no, im not sure when they come out but would love tou know hwen and where i could get a set :D

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just like the pink 888's!!!

I personally wouldnt mind if it was green, yellow, orange or even blue, but why purple?