VIC Purpley 2014 27.5 specialized demo 8 small

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
The bike wifey absolutely had to have is up for sale
She loved it for one shuttle day, and then bought an ebike. Something tells me there will be more wifey bikes for sale soon enough, she's really enjoying listening to me pant and wheeze

Item: purrrrple downhill bike for shortys

Item Condition: some scuffs and dings on the wheels, otherwise pretty damn clean. Doesn't appear to have been flogged, but the rear wheel has some dings and scrapes. Also rear axle hex head was stripped when I got it, I belted a torx key into it and that's working for now but I'm not convinced it'll go forever.

Reason for selling: wifey needs to pay for an ebike

Price and price conditions: $

Extra Info:
2014 aluminium demo 8 frame with custom paint job
Ohlins ttx coil shock
Boxxer team coil forks
Code 4 pot brakes with hope rotors
X0 carbon crankset
Zee/xt 10 speed driveline
No idea on wheels or front hub, rear hub is a dt350

Pictures: Shure

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Lol. I went and asked her what she wanted to sell it for and forgot to add it

$2000 at this stage. I'll pop it up on bookface and gumtree in a couple of days.

pink poodle

aka stickchops
Paint job looks freaking sick! How tall is the current rider?

And no selling for friends, even if their your wife! She needs to set up an account, make more than 5 good posts, apply for trading access, build a reputation as a reliable vendor, then sell the bike herself...I'm so going to report this flagrant disregard for the rules!!!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Paint job looks freaking sick! How tall is the current rider?

And no selling for friends, even if their your wife! She needs to set up an account, make more than 5 good posts, apply for trading access, build a reputation as a reliable vendor, then sell the bike herself...I'm so going to report this flagrant disregard for the rules!!!
Paint job is pretty awesome, not done by me either so probably decent quality

She's ....ummm shorter than me? It's a long, slack bike, but the seat height makes it feel like riding a monkey bike for a fella near 6foot. Definitely needs to be pointed down a hill, this thing makes no pretense about being able to pedal it up a trail

And I'll cop another ban for this for sure. Sister seemingly has no interest in standing up for me