PUSH Boxxer kits IN STOCK

DW-1

Dirt Works
Just in time for Christmas, Dirt Works has just recieved our first 20 PUSH Boxxer kits. These will retrofit to Boxxers from 2006 thru 2009. Great thing about these kits is you can fit these yourself (if you wish).

Expect more controlled compression and rebound strokes, with a greater range of adjustment.

Order through your LBS. Each kit is customised for rider weight before being shipped out. Suggested retail not set, but somewhere around $200 would be a guide.

Please be patient with your store in getting you one. Dirt Works will close from tomorrow, Wed the 23rd, until the 4th of Jan. Your store will likely be busy making sure all the lay-buy kiddies bikes are built and under Christmas trees too!

Last edited:

DW-1

Dirt Works
i would like to purchase it for $200-
then go for it. Our listed rrp is $199 :D

Oh and we're back at work now and shipping kits. (be nice if someone that has fitted one can post a personal review)

Elvis.

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Push are just so cutting edge. Bringing out a tuning kit for a superseded fork, wow awesome.:rolleyes:

When will they bring something out for my 02 Monster T's? Or are they saving that for the 2011 product line?

DW-1

Dirt Works
Push are just so cutting edge. Bringing out a tuning kit for a superseded fork, wow awesome.:rolleyes:
yeh... I mean as a business... it would totally be stupid to make an upgrade kit for a product that there was tens of thousands of in the marketplace right? ;)

Elvis.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
yeh... I mean as a business... it would totally be stupid to make an upgrade kit for a product that there was tens of thousands of in the marketplace right? ;)

Elvis.
Nah, I'm just grumpy the kit wasn't out when I had my pre 10 Boxxers.:p

I've got some Judy DH's that need a freshen up, whens the kit for those coming out?:)

DW-1

Dirt Works
Nah, I'm just grumpy the kit wasn't out when I had my pre 10 Boxxers.:p

I've got some Judy DH's that need a freshen up, whens the kit for those coming out?:)
:D I had some old White Brothers hardbody damper cartridges and Judd springs up until a few years ago...

Elvis.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone????
+1, also very interested is doing this to my 09 races.

Also, probably a stupid question as i'm tired, is the kit is entirely new internals or just seals valves and whatnot? Any what's it adding to the forks? more adjustments, better damping, etc.

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1, also very interested is doing this to my 09 races.

Also, probably a stupid question as i'm tired, is the kit is entirely new internals or just seals valves and whatnot? Any what's it adding to the forks? more adjustments, better damping, etc.
All covered in the first post of this thread.

Expect more controlled compression and rebound strokes, with a greater range of adjustment.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
All covered in the first post of this thread.
Ive read that and im still un sure of what it will give me.
"Expect more controlled compression and rebound strokes, with a greater range of adjustment"
Am i going to get extra compression adjustments eg. will i have high and low speed compression? high and low speed rebound? Its really not that well explained any where even on their site.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Ok so 199 for parts. How much extra is it going to cost me to get your guys to do it properly for me?
Ive read that and im still un sure of what it will give me.
"Expect more controlled compression and rebound strokes, with a greater range of adjustment"
Am i going to get extra compression adjustments eg. will i have high and low speed compression? high and low speed rebound? Its really not that well explained any where even on their site.
ANYONE THERE? I hope the kit is better than your responses

Tech-DW

Squid
Ok! Sorry for the late response guys, I was only alerted to the recent discussion in this thread a little while ago...
Our labour charge would be around the $60-$70 mark to install it.
The Kit includes:
New dust wipers/oil seals, the custom shimmed (to your weight) hi-flow rebound piston assembly, redrum, stickers.
You will not get any more dials sprouting from you fork, it is merely increasing the range of adjustment, and modifying the damper to have a proper shim stack for rebound.
The hi flow bit just means you get less restriction on the oil flow for both compression and rebound stroke... the holes are substantially bigger than the OEM boxxer piston.
I will monitor this thread now, so if you have any questions, i will try to answer!
TECH!