Put your 2020 Cycling New Years Resolutions in here...

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
The pig has signed the fat arsed meat sack up for a 7500km strava thingy ma jig next year attempt at not being 100 plus kilos.... was going to give up drinking too, but... phhhhhh..... got to set believable NYR's.....

If anyone can locate where that is.... the pig will give you some arse burning chillis
s

p.s. thought about being not so much of a kvnt... but pig and all
I don't know, but will guess .... Schofields - Marsden Park area? There are many strange sculptures in the parks in the new developments there.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I want to finish a bike, buy a bike, get the missus on a bike, get a kid seat for my bike and just get out and about. Start getting my two year old son loving it before he gets consumed by iPads and shit.
Let's just set some simple 2020 goals (you can always add more)..... If you can get your misses on a short ride without telling her to "go faster" the pig wont give you a small fat handed high five [note: the pig aint that tall.. might be a low five if your a tall fvcker]

S

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I don't know, but will guess .... Schofields - Marsden Park area? There are many strange sculptures in the parks in the new developments there.
oooh, close.... no chilli yet.. but damn close to not being able to make that next public toilet at the local park near your house that you always cycle by and think..... dont want to poop there..

S

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The Rouse Hill Stonehenge monument.
ahhhhh, sorry, no

take a picture of you bike next to the same shitty monument (or, if your out of state find it on google maps/earth/bellybutton ) and the meat sock will give you a chilli sauce you won't want to share with any one you like...

S

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
World Age Group 24hr Champion is the goal (may not have informed the wife as yet), 3 years of fuck all proper training. Initial testing is showing only a 40w lose with 10-11 months to go. Shame about the weight I have packed on.... rabbit food here I come!
can i ask which category?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Make the Fucking Arrogant ex-club President earn his fucking wins.

He's likeable, but young. He's skulking around all morose because the club "doesn't like me anymore". Yeah, wait til you start losing races too, my sulky little friend

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Make the Fucking Arrogant ex-club President earn his fucking wins.

He's likeable, but young. He's skulking around all morose because the club "doesn't like me anymore". Yeah, wait til you start losing races too, my sulky little friend
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahateeeheehee...colour me seriously unsurprised....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The pig has signed the fat arsed meat sack up for a 7500km strava thingy ma jig next year attempt at not being 100 plus kilos.... was going to give up drinking too, but... phhhhhh..... got to set believable NYR's.....

If anyone can locate where that is.... the pig will give you some arse burning chillis
s

p.s. thought about being not so much of a kvnt... but pig and all
What happened to the ailerons and empennage.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
  1. Ride at least twice a week.
  2. Ride 5000kms for the year.
  3. Get boy number 1 into the bmx club.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
My daughter (20, not much of a rider) just told me she wants a bike, so I'll build her one.

+ obtain a dualie frame, and build an AM bike furrealz.
She eyeing off someone who rides? (seems to be when this happens from a shop perspective. Hopefully she's just seen the light!)