Put your 2020 Cycling New Years Resolutions in here...

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
She eyeing off someone who rides? (seems to be when this happens from a shop perspective. Hopefully she's just seen the light!)
Not sure. She's a photographer, and recently spent a whole day walking to a waterfall that people were riding to easily. ( that's her story for me anyway....)

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Not sure. She's a photographer, and recently spent a whole day walking to a waterfall that people were riding to easily. ( that's her story for me anyway....)
Interesting. Lucky to have waterfalls that have riding access! The ones down here don't allow it..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
She eyeing off someone who rides? (seems to be when this happens from a shop perspective. Hopefully she's just seen the light!)
I'm always happy to lend a hand in those situations...you'd be amazed how fast people ride when you pop out of the bushes having forgotten to bri g your dog for a walk

nathanm

Eats Squid
To actually ride Mountain Bikes again. I rode 400km in 2019 and 90% was just short commutes too and from work. My resolution is to actually ride when I say I want to, not just find an excuse not to go.

I would also like to fit back into my riding gear again, atm I'm stuck with 1 jersey and shorts that will fit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To actually ride Mountain Bikes again. I rode 400km in 2019 and 90% was just short commutes too and from work. My resolution is to actually ride when I say I want to, not just find an excuse not to go.

I would also like to fit back into my riding gear again, atm I'm stuck with 1 jersey and shorts that will fit.
Lycra will always fit...

moorey

call me Mia
To spend more time uninjured than injured.

Though I think NY resolutions are a crock, so I’m not holding my breath or doing anything to make it happen. (Like all NY resolutions)

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My resolution is to get my kids on some proper trails. Just seems easy to go for a rail trail ride with them, need to put more effort in. Part of this will be get my older boy his first proper MTB.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
ahhhhh, sorry, no

take a picture of you bike next to the same shitty monument (or, if your out of state find it on google maps/earth/bellybutton ) and the meat sock will give you a chilli sauce you won't want to share with any one you like...

S
I'll confess that I was a guess and pretty darm good one.

Hmmm, chili sauce. The condiment that you can enjoy twice. My personal winner of the supermarket chili sauce race is the ABC original sambal chili and garlic sauce. Indonesia do the best chili sauce closely followed by Malaysia.

I might have to get onto Google Maps to show the meaty one that I can find a monument.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Stop buying or be tempted to get another bike and start selling excess parts/spares.

Had the same resolution last year, broke it 3 months after. Let's try again.