Put your 2020 Cycling New Years Resolutions in here...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
More simple rides is mine resolution. Don't care if it's round the local bike baths, or flatter XC trails - just more time riding, less time building.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
More simple rides is mine resolution. Don't care if it's round the local bike baths, or flatter XC trails - just more time riding, less time building.
That will be a good thing for you sir.

I do much the same now, any ride is a good ride and I'm not home lamenting that Colorado ST isn't out the front door. Run what you brung and ride where you can.

_______

Is an alien from 2007
-just ride the bastard and have fun
-qualify for EWS.
-concentrate on the more realistic of those two goals

Too big. No trails around where I'm warrant a 180mm travel bike.
I once built a 180/190 "freeride" (not hucking) bike to... ride forestry roads mostly but never feel underbiked. At the time no trails in the country warranted it afaik, but I loved it anyway. still do and wish i could go back to where it lives and pick it up easily or ride an alp or the Forest of Dean on it or something... hell I'd be smashing it round Wylde getting stinkeye off all the XC whippets if it wasn't cheaper to build a new bike than book a euro trip. If it's light enough a big bike can be plenty versatile.

<- OK mine is very ugly though...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I love a big bike! I'd always prefer over bike than under bike.

Currently rides 90% of the time on 120/100mm bike and loves it. Well I mean on the fuck all rare times I get off road. Sigh