Queens Park , East Sydney

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah i do (Live in the junction) nothing special there at all.

Better off coming on the wednesday night rides with the gang.
But if you want to stuff about on weekends go to the top end of Centenial park and ride in there

Rik

logged out
I ride through the very top road of Centennial Park on my way to work, and all the times I'm not chasing down roadies on my SS, I'm daydreaming about some of the lines you could pull off the rock outcrops, and that big rocky slope from the oval down. Go for a play in there one day when there's not many families, I'm sure you'll find alot of fun.

phreeky

Likes Bikes
yea i've seen those rock drops and was wondering if anyone has done them ?
they look pretty big from the road

Rik

logged out
There's heaps of different drops, varying from one foot to one metre to many metres. Start small and work yourself up :)

queens park

I drive past alot and saw the rocks and nice steep trans , just thought.......as you do , maybe too many Freeride DVD's i think! I did notice a large dirt jump a while ago , still there? Need a place nearby to practise om my jumps and drops , i'm crap at both but somehow pull shit off , just. I'll take a closer look , nice one. If you don't here from me for a while , send an ambo to queens park , by the jump!

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I ride in there on weekends and know the lines...

Its alright nothing special because you always gotta be careful of people that drift around in the park on the trails but there are some nice fast drops and stuff..

I'll be in there on saturday with any luck so if you wanna come post m,e and i'll give ya a time