Queensland Pinners + Bonus shots on page 2

siz

Eats Squid
Caught up with a few of our young punks today out at one of our local tracks.
Check the pics out HERE
Enjoy fella's,
Siz:)

Last edited:

custard

Banned
awesome pics siz. i could see the look in your eyes "oh i god i wish that was me riding a bike down a hill"..

Last edited:

siz

Eats Squid
It's been 2 mths to long, and still prob got another mth to go:(
Was good to get outta the house to see some great riding though.:)

custard

Banned
It's been 2 mths to long, and still prob got another mth to go:(
Was good to get outta the house to see some great riding though.:)
i actually looked like i could ride a bike. the sunday is 7812693187263x better than that piece of shit santacruz. only had 1 spill, on the a-line front wheel wash out, all the other close ones were countered by a sam hill drift. bikes so good, you'll have to take it for a burn down the track when your all better.

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pics. Thanks for uploading them - they look great.

I really have to stop hiding behind other people though :rolleyes:

siz

Eats Squid
Yeah i know what ya mean, when ya see a guy with a camera....space ya selves out a bit, better chance of getting snapped that way:)

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
yer i wanted to gap way down on that bank or failing that just hucking to the road:D

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanx alot for the picture looking good!!! Was a great day riding, even with me putting ink over the entire track!

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
sorry for the intrusion siz

nice pics there Siz. sorry you weren't riding otherwise you would have probably had a couple taken of yourself aswell.

hey guys, i took a couple of snaps aswell on sunday aswell as being a shuttler, so without further adu here they are for you.

Attachments

siz

Eats Squid
nice pics there Siz. sorry you weren't riding otherwise you would have probably had a couple taken of yourself aswell.

hey guys, i took a couple of snaps aswell on sunday aswell as being a shuttler, so without further adu here they are for you.
Great shooting man, you musta been the fella with the Giant box on ya ute?