question for you all..

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
stinky5 said:
Glock said:
omg, another person who enjoys XC!!! what's the world coming to?!?!
Count me in on that XC thing too!!
Ahem minus the lycra :wink:
but lycra can be so much fun!!!!!! you know you've just finnished a good muddy xc ride and you get back to your transport that you've parked near a cafe with outside seating. so you load your bikes and then go in and order cake and coffee (fika as they say in sweden)

nick

G

stinky5 said:
Glock said:
omg, another person who enjoys XC!!! what's the world coming to?!?!
Count me in on that XC thing too!!
Ahem minus the lycra :wink:
im in on the XC thing too like stinky5 minus the lycra
:roll:

G

i road a 2 wheeler at 3 and got a full sized BMX at 5 got 1st MTB at 8 a fully sick fully ridgid malverne star. i sat that in the shed a buggered about with BMX for about 8 yrs then didn't ride n e thing (bikes were all broken) then i pulled out the malverne star after watch NWD 1 and cut sick which made the bike well very sick :shock: . then i got a giant warp 1.5 yrs ago and broke it so i got a stinky with monster T :twisted: now and have had that from the start of this yr and had my 1st DH race at nundle and am hucking 12 feet or more. :D lots more riding and fun to have. :D

29, Thought I was old till I seen Techno Destructo was 31 that made me feel a bit better , first bike at 5 then started riding motobikes at 7 until about 16 then swaped my 1981 YZ80 for a Skyway BMX , Got into Freestyle for a while , then got car and got a Mongoose VRS 1.0 at 23 still got for my missus to ride but I,ve been riding my 03 Norco Shore for 6 months and loving it , :D

peep

Likes Bikes
21, had a bike when i was little same as everyone. Parents have a property so have been hooning around on mx motorbikes after sheep which is awesome fun. Got my first bike in the beginning of the year. I've only done a teeny bit of downhill and jumping so far but i know thats what i want to do!

dhd

Downhill Direct
Hmmm.......looks like I'm the old bloke here!
I'm 39 in a few weeks and have been riding mountain bikes for about 12 years. Rode BMX when I was younger. Started racing DH about 4 years ago......Not even thinking about stopping yet!