Quick dropper post poll

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon you should go the Brand-X.
So much of human perception about "brands" & "quality" is false.
...or at least disproportionate to the price differences.
The Brand-X will suit the original spirit of the bike and you're protected by CRC's generally excellent warranty/returns behaviour. And when the post outperforms your low expectations, you'll be extra stoked. The extra $$ saved might provide better tyres, or better brakes...or more beer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm leaning that way; especially as I now have to extend my wheel budget a little further.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So has anyone seen or purchased the Revive at better prices than MtnBikes Direct ??
All prices I found were $10 +/- within the mtb direct pricing. Nowhere near enough of a difference to consider purchasing from overseas.

Aussie distro for any warranty support needs is well and truly worth it with dropper posts in my experience. I've had to warranty all of mine.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
All prices I found were $10 +/- within the mtb direct pricing. Nowhere near enough of a difference to consider purchasing from overseas.

Aussie distro for any warranty support needs is well and truly worth it with dropper posts in my experience. I've had to warranty all of mine.
Yeah I found the same so far. Not much price diff. Just wondered if there was somewhere I hadn't seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk