QUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEENSLANDER!!!!!!!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hahaha, what a great finish to that game, and does anybody else think Tony Carrol wouldn't look very out of place in the Mafia?

notobe

Likes Dirt
I reckon Gus Gould and the other Assitant Coach or whatever looked like mafia guys in there suits on the night.

wombat

Lives in a hole
notobe said:
I reckon Gus Gould and the other Assitant Coach or whatever looked like mafia guys in there suits on the night.
Yeah, but they're allowed to, becuase they WON! :D

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
well that other talas try was not a try either you should be lucky you even got that one. gezz. harrigan was having a shocker.

i think that there should be more eyebrow stapleing in footy.

Ryan

Radministrator
Um, by the letter of Rugby League law, Tallis' try was legit. If the video ref can't see to make a decision, the decision reverts to the field ref, who has to give benefit of the doubt to the attacking side.
The eyebrow stapling was sick, especially when the staple cartridge fell out and remained attatched to De Vere's forehead, made me wince, what was even better was the swinging arm Tallis gave him that opened it back up, mate against mate and state against state (cue Rabbit Ray Warren-esque superlative laden rant on the joys of origin football)

wombat

Lives in a hole
King Wally's the best. I can't listen to him doing the announcements on SBS anymore, I keep thinking he's about to crack a funny.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
IMO......What a top game !! Gotta love a close game of Origin no matter who wins, just such good footy. Can't wait for the next one.

Go the roaches !!