[R]evolution Issue 16 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Issue 16 is now well and truly on the news stands right around the country. Head lining this issue is Sam Hill, whom we spent a week road tripping and hanging out with between races, from Sydney right down to the Otways on the southern most tip of Australia. We then hung out with Jared Rando for the 24 hours counting down to his final run at the recent Buller National to get a blow by blow account of what goes on with a pro rider. From there we check in with the Aussie Tomac Race Team who have had a killer season. We also head across to BC with a couple of Kiwis to rebuild and hit one of the biggest lines we've ever seen. And finally we catch up with a true legend of our sport, Rob Eva, and rewind through his past 20 years in the scene. Yeah the county is pretty much in recession, but we're not tightening up on you, there's over $5000 worth of prizes stuffed into issue 16! Add into the mix 9 bike reviews, a host of the latest and greatest products and some rather pretty pictures.

You can check out a preview 'page flip' of the new issue by clicking here

Rent_a_crowd

Likes Dirt
Just got my copy. Reading the story on Troy Brosnan, it says he was recently crowned under 17 National Champion. Results I've seen say he came third. What's with that?

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very good mag... I have jumped that same bench in the DJ bike shootout. and saw the blender at the BMX track....