AUS [R]evolution issue #17

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member

"Issue 17 is another massive issue. Our cover shot and headlining feature is an epic freeride road trip to the unchartered border of northern South Australia, shot through the eyes of Dan Peters. We then grab our passports and head overseas to check out the opening 5 World Cup rounds. There's also a full blown interview with Cody Eichhorn, and finally [R]evolution's own version of Process Black gets dropped. Add into the mix a close look at Mitch Delf's new Morewood race machine, and then a day Melbourne's new MTB friendly 'Rampfest' indoor skatepark. Jacobs, Niki, Grant and Bryn's columns are all locked and loaded, along with bike tests from Santa Cruz, Norco & Kona. All up it's 132 pages of the latest news, views, products and MTB action from across the country. Aussie mountain biking has never looked this good"

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Read through half of it last night.
Loved the article on our 2 gypsies, Will and Josh, and their 2009 WC adventures. These boys are going to have some great tales to tell.
Good read also on the young SA girls, great to see and hope they lead the way for more female participation in the sport.
Of course went straight to the feature article on Cody, little bit of bias there on my part but hey you can't blame me, known this kid for years.
Great to see a rider with his talent getting a bit of a show in the mags.

Nice work Revo team....

mighty.andy

Likes Dirt
newsagency's should already have it, our local one does.

looks real good anyway, might have to pick up a copy. ;)

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i havnt been able to get revo anywhere round here for ages :(

guna have to subscribe again.

if i can get around to finding out how!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
All major newsagencies should have it by now.. Came into stores last Friday..

One amazing issue! Stuff in it is sooooo good, definitely the best issue yet.. Jt and co are managing to improve each issue immensely. So good ;)

m0ntague

Likes Dirt
I was just thinking today when the next issue is going to come out. Yay.:D
Now i just have to wait for it to arrive in the post.
Please come soon, Please come soon, Please come soon....

brindog

Likes Dirt
oh yeah !!
Bloody Great mag once again.
Awesome Cover shot, probably the one of the best bikes ever !!, haha
Loved the story on the old, first MTB's ever back in the day, I've got an old Europa that looks really similar to that bike in that article. My old man bought it brand new back in the early 80's, its really fun to ride and easy as to get sideways. .:p
Great read and can't wait for the next issue !!!

Last edited:

orco

Likes Bikes
yeah its definitely my favorite mag... second favorite is Dirt.

Whatever happened to Clict?

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Picked a copy up today. Apart from a couple of niggling issues I find each issue the standard is as great as always. New Products section in particular seems to have troubles, NS Capital description for a picture of a Majesty frame and a Deore brake pictured when talking about an SLX. It's being picky but I always seem to notice it. A large proportion of readers will pick up on stuff like that but not all.

Looking forward to reading the whole thing, it's really the best Aussie mtb mag on the market.