R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I am actually sad. Its a big loss.

He looked bad in the last few months.

RIP Duke Of Edinburgh.

ozzybmx

Wonder if he would have done the social media walk down the driveway of Buckingham Palace to collect his letter :p

He's done million good things for the country, some chunts get hung up on a few comments he has made over the years, wanna live 99yrs in his shoes before crying racist.

Cant continue to scrub historic happenings, statues, wars, comments, attitudes ect from the world or we will lose our past.

He was a colourful man, a respectful man and a supportive husband to the Queen.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldnt of known him from a bar of soap, but looking through his most infamous quotes on news.com.au this morning gave me a good chuckle.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That’s a bit rough. Sure some...but he was special.
I’m sure I’ll get the ‘have some respect for the dead’ blowback, but I had zero respect for him alive, and have said so numerous times, so dying doesn’t change that in the slightest.
I don't really follow much of the royal monarchy, I think it's an outdated part of history, the world will be a better place without them and share their wealth around. Seeing some of the current stories coming out about Prince Harry, even if half of them are true it's getting harder to doubt the conspiracy theory about his mother's death. Then you have Prince Andrew and the Epstein show that gets swept under the carpet because of his bloodline to royalty.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Fuck all of them. They stand for everything that’s wrong in the world.

So Prince Phillip is dead let's take a look back at memorable moments that you can find in an article on BBC news

Here are some of his most famous quips.

1966: "British women can't cook".

1969: "What do you gargle with, pebbles?" To Sir Tom Jones after a Royal Variety Performance.

1981: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed." During the 1981 recession.

1984: "You are a woman, aren't you?" In Kenya after accepting a small gift from a local woman.

1986: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed." To a group of British students during a royal visit to China.

1988: "It looks like a tart's bedroom." On seeing plans for the Duke and Duchess of York's house at Sunninghill Park.

1992: "Oh no, I might catch some ghastly disease." In Australia when asked to stroke a koala.

1993: "You can't have been here that long, you haven't got a pot belly". To a Briton he met in Hungary.

1994: "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" To a wealthy islander in the Cayman Islands.

1995: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test." To a Scottish driving instructor.

1996: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" I n response to calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting.

1997: "Bloody silly fool!" Referring to a Cambridge University car park attendant who did not recognise him.

1999: "Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf." Speaking to a group of young deaf people in Cardiff who were standing near a steel band.

1999: "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." Referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh.

2001: "You're too fat to be an astronaut." To 13-year-old Andrew Adams who told Prince Philip he wanted to go into space.

2002: "Still throwing spears?" Question put to an Australian Aborigine

2002: "You look like a suicide bomber." To a young policewoman wearing a bullet-proof vest on Stornoway, Isle of Lewis.

2009: "There's a lot of your family in tonight." After looking at the name badge of businessman Atul Patel at a Palace reception for British Indians.

2009: "Well, you didn't design your beard too well, did you?" To designer Stephen Judge about his tiny goatee beard.

2010: "Do you have a pair of knickers made out of this?" To Scottish Conservative leader Annabel Goldie Pointing while pointing to some tartan in Edinburgh.

2010: "Do you work in a strip club?" To 24-year-old Barnstaple Sea Cadet Elizabeth Rendle when she told him she also worked in a nightclub.

2012: "I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress." To 25-year-old council worker Hannah Jackson, who was wearing a dress with a zip running the length of its front, on a Jubilee visit to Bromley, Kent.

2013: "The Philippines must be half empty as you're all here running the NHS." On meeting a Filipino nurse at Luton and Dunstable Hospital.

2013: "[Children] go to school because their parents don't want them in the house." To Malala Yousafzai, who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban and now campaigns for the right of girls to go to school without fear.

2017: "You look starved." To a pensioner on a visit to the Charterhouse almshouse for elderly men

moorey

call me Mia
Yep. If I thought any one of those was even attempting humour or tongue in cheek, I might have the slightest respect for him.
I don’t.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Indeed !

The old bloke just said what he thought, sometimes they weren't the most appropriate words but with over 22,000 solo engagements he must have got it right more than wrong.

View attachment 374024
Sorry, doesn’t get him a pass with me.
We’ve heard a little of what he said out loud in public. Can only imagine what sort of toxic filth he spewed the rest of the time. Not saying he did NO good, just that someone with his power, influence and voice can’t have the attitude he did.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Who?

I am sure his family is mourning in the way any family does and they have my genuine sympathies. But apart from that...

ozzybmx

Sorry, doesn’t get him a pass with me.
We’ve heard a little of what he said out loud in public. Can only imagine what sort of toxic filth he spewed the rest of the time. Not saying he did NO good, just that someone with his power, influence and voice can’t have the attitude he did.
Go back and look at the context of all these 'gaffs', people laugh, everyone feels easier, people are more relaxed about meeting the Queen.

Look a bit deeper than just the comments.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Go back and look at the context of all these 'gaffs', people laugh, everyone feels easier, people are more relaxed about meeting the Queen.

Look a bit deeper than just the comments.

Worst justification for being a cunt ever.