Race Face UXC Ends With Impressive Results!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
After seven days of racing over 600km through the Rocky Mountains, Race Face is proud to announce the results are in and both Race Face UXC Teams have finished this epic race with some impressive results.

Neil Grover and Troy Misseghers of Team Race Face Mountain Men rode consistently strong all week, taking the 2nd overall spot just behind the pro Rocky Mountain Team of Andreas Hestler and Marty Lazarski. “The TransRockies is an experience to be remembered forever” said Troy Misseghers of this year’s race “Thanks to Race Face for making our lives easy. Bikes worked amazing and the boy’s were fun to hang out with. So many feelings and emotions as Neil and I came in today. My partner is a champion. Thank you Neil!”

After coming to the TransRockies as a way to share a once in a lifetime experience with each other, the father and son team of Eric and James Crowe turned some heads with an impressive performance, consistently placing within the top ten and finishing with a 6th place overall finish. “All in all this experience has been amazing and I have had a great time making my dad suffer.” said 18 year old James. “This race would not have been possible with out the amazing support of Race Face and my mother, they took care of everything from our food to our laundry. We cannot thank them enough for everything, and would like to thank everyone that made this experience happen.”

Tonight, both teams will finally be able to relax, take in their surroundings, and celebrate their accomplishments. Tomorrow, as they begin their journey back home, and their bodies are given time to recover, they will no doubt think back fondly on the last 7 days spent racing through the majestic Rocky Mountains.

We at Race Face would like to thank both teams: Neil, Troy, James and Eric for their tremendous efforts this week. They have represented us better than we could have ever hoped. We’d also like to thank BIKE magazine for their support and the TransRockies crew for their incredible hospitality. They’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty to make this trip run smoothly for us and our athletes And last, but certainly not least, we’d like to thank you, our online community for your participation in the UXC – in choosing our two teams and following along this week. We hope you’ve had as much fun reading our reports as we had creating them.

If you’d like to send our riders a congratulatory note, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: components@raceface.com. We’ll make sure they find their way to our boys.

Until the next time,

THE RACE FACE HOME TEAM

http://www.raceface.com/uxc